I love stationery. Most of all I love a new journal and a new diary. I love the anticipation and excitement of the blank pages and for what they will hold. I am a planner. I love thinking about what could be and how to make it happen.
How have you started this year? What will you make happen? The year is yet to be written, you have blank pages to fill. May this year be your best year yet. Why not start with a brand checklist to set your business up to flourish and grow?
- Do you have a logo and a brand toolkit* that reflect your story and brand values? (Do you know what your story is and are you communicating it effectively)
- Is it being used consistently across all your touch points?
- Are you aware of how you're being perceived and is it in alignment with your message?
- Are you reaching your intended audience?
- *Do you have supporting colour palettes, graphics, photography style and a tone of voice which make up your tool kit?
If the answer is no to any of the above, I'd be more than happy to have a chat over a coffee or two. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Published by: Rachel Ganeshwaran in Branding, Business, Business strategy
Leave a Reply